Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Pink Backpack for Dolls

  1. #1
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    For those who have it or seen it, is it worth the purchase?

    It looks kinda cute and I'm thinking about getting it for my daughter but don't know if it's really needed.

  2. #2
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    This is the one I'm referring to.

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=444798

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 25, 2006 04:10 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine seems to be defective. I saw pics it here and it was shown open. Mine doesn't even have a zipper.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got this for my daughter, and I think it's very realistic. Ours opens up nicely and fits lots inside. The cell phone is very cute and heavy, although as someone mentioned, it doesn't stay open on its own. I think it's a little pricey, but it is a nice accessory. Hope this helps!

    Kim

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member BarbaraE00's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2023
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pink Backpack for Dolls

    Adult sex dolls have gained attention as companions for intimacy and personal exploration. Designed with realistic features, they cater to diverse preferences, offering both physical and emotional satisfaction. Many people choose to customize their dolls, enhancing the experience to suit individual desires. To explore the variety and options available, enthusiasts often visit online stores, discovering high-quality products that match their needs. With growing acceptance, adult sex dolls continue to reshape perceptions of intimacy and personal connection.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •